Flu Epidemic Cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad
From today the flu epidemic with the anti-epidemic measures is cancelled in the regions of Gabrovo and Razgrad, the Ministry of Health said. On Tuesday the measures were lifted in 11 regions – Sofia city, Kyustendil, Shumen, Vidin, Vratsa, Pleven, Dobrich, Sliven, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan where the anti-epidemic measures still remain in medical and childcare facilities.
The region of Blagoevgrad will follow suit on February 7.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 because of the continuing increase in the cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men
- » There Are 442 Thousand People with Diabetes in Bulgaria
- » November - Lung Cancer Awareness Month