Flu Epidemic Cancelled in Gabrovo and Razgrad
From today the flu epidemic with the anti-epidemic measures is cancelled in the regions of Gabrovo and Razgrad, the Ministry of Health said. On Tuesday the measures were lifted in 11 regions – Sofia city, Kyustendil, Shumen, Vidin, Vratsa, Pleven, Dobrich, Sliven, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo and Smolyan, except the municipality of Madan where the anti-epidemic measures still remain in medical and childcare facilities.
The region of Blagoevgrad will follow suit on February 7.
Only in Montana the epidemic was extended until February 8 because of the continuing increase in the cases of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Confirmed in Varna Area
- » A Substance Contained in Liquids for E-Cigarettes and Hookahs Will Be Included in the the Drug List
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever in Bulgaria
- » Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies - with Reports For the Protection of Personal Data
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boar in Bulgaria