Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor and Interior Minister are on a Visit to Abu Dhabi
The visit of Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Interior Minister Mladen Marinov to Abu Dhabi continues on 5th of February, reports BNT.
They are there at the invitation of the UAE Attorney General Dr Hamad Al Shamsi. The main topics of the talks are cooperation in penal criminal matters and the fight against organised crime and terrorism.
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
- » An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw