Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor and Interior Minister are on a Visit to Abu Dhabi
The visit of Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Interior Minister Mladen Marinov to Abu Dhabi continues on 5th of February, reports BNT.
They are there at the invitation of the UAE Attorney General Dr Hamad Al Shamsi. The main topics of the talks are cooperation in penal criminal matters and the fight against organised crime and terrorism.
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area
- » Romania's Adina Valean Is the New EU Commissioner for Transport