Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor and Interior Minister are on a Visit to Abu Dhabi
The visit of Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Interior Minister Mladen Marinov to Abu Dhabi continues on 5th of February, reports BNT.
They are there at the invitation of the UAE Attorney General Dr Hamad Al Shamsi. The main topics of the talks are cooperation in penal criminal matters and the fight against organised crime and terrorism.
- » The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine