Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor and Interior Minister are on a Visit to Abu Dhabi
The visit of Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Interior Minister Mladen Marinov to Abu Dhabi continues on 5th of February, reports BNT.
They are there at the invitation of the UAE Attorney General Dr Hamad Al Shamsi. The main topics of the talks are cooperation in penal criminal matters and the fight against organised crime and terrorism.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed