President Rumen Radev Met the US Ambassador
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev held a working meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, the press office of the head of state announced on 5th of February, reports BNT.
The meeting was held at the initiative of the President and discussed topics from the strategic partnership between Bulgaria and the USA as well as issues of global and regional security; bilateral cooperation in the economy; energy and science; the process of modernisation of the Bulgarian army.
President Radev called for strengthening the bilateral industrial and technological exchanges and highlighted Bulgaria's capabilities for a much more active partnership with the United States in the area of information and communication technologies, science and education in the field of high technologies, the statement says.
- » Bulgarian President President Rumen Radev Will Participate in a Meeting with the Business in Haskovo.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Participated in the Conference on Peace and Security in the Middle East
- » Bulgarian PM is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » External Affairs Minister of India Will be on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will be Awarded With the "Orden of the Republic of Serbia"
- » An International Conference with the Participation of Bulgarian Foreign Minister is Held in Warsaw