President Rumen Radev Met the US Ambassador
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev held a working meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, the press office of the head of state announced on 5th of February, reports BNT.
The meeting was held at the initiative of the President and discussed topics from the strategic partnership between Bulgaria and the USA as well as issues of global and regional security; bilateral cooperation in the economy; energy and science; the process of modernisation of the Bulgarian army.
President Radev called for strengthening the bilateral industrial and technological exchanges and highlighted Bulgaria's capabilities for a much more active partnership with the United States in the area of information and communication technologies, science and education in the field of high technologies, the statement says.
- » The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine