President Rumen Radev Met the US Ambassador
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev held a working meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, the press office of the head of state announced on 5th of February, reports BNT.
The meeting was held at the initiative of the President and discussed topics from the strategic partnership between Bulgaria and the USA as well as issues of global and regional security; bilateral cooperation in the economy; energy and science; the process of modernisation of the Bulgarian army.
President Radev called for strengthening the bilateral industrial and technological exchanges and highlighted Bulgaria's capabilities for a much more active partnership with the United States in the area of information and communication technologies, science and education in the field of high technologies, the statement says.
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area
- » Romania's Adina Valean Is the New EU Commissioner for Transport