President Rumen Radev Met the US Ambassador
Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev held a working meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Eric Rubin, the press office of the head of state announced on 5th of February, reports BNT.
The meeting was held at the initiative of the President and discussed topics from the strategic partnership between Bulgaria and the USA as well as issues of global and regional security; bilateral cooperation in the economy; energy and science; the process of modernisation of the Bulgarian army.
President Radev called for strengthening the bilateral industrial and technological exchanges and highlighted Bulgaria's capabilities for a much more active partnership with the United States in the area of information and communication technologies, science and education in the field of high technologies, the statement says.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed