Cloudy Skies with Light Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 4° and 9°C
A lot of cloud is expected today with light rainfall in many places. The atmospheric pressure will further increase in the afternoon. Cold air will arrive with light to moderate wind from north. Amid decreasing temperatures, at the end of the day and during the night the rain in the Pre-Balkan and the high fields of West Bulgaria will be turning to snow. The maximum temperatures will reach 4°C to 9°C, meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria