Cloudy Skies with Light Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 4° and 9°C
A lot of cloud is expected today with light rainfall in many places. The atmospheric pressure will further increase in the afternoon. Cold air will arrive with light to moderate wind from north. Amid decreasing temperatures, at the end of the day and during the night the rain in the Pre-Balkan and the high fields of West Bulgaria will be turning to snow. The maximum temperatures will reach 4°C to 9°C, meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,
- » Sunny and Hot Sunday
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
- » What Weather Should Bulgaria Expect this Summer - will there be Record Temperatures and Rainfall?