Bulgarian MFA: The Venezuelan People Must Determine Their Own Future
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria is convinced that the Venezuelan people should be given the right to determine their own future based on the principles of the democratic and the rule of law, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
According to official data about 4 million people has already left Venezuela. Inflation is about to reach 1.7 million percent. There are no food, medicines, drinking water - the country faces a huge humanitarian crisis.
On January 26, 2019, the EU, including Bulgaria, called for an urgent holding of free, transparent and fair presidential elections in Venezuela.
Member States have indicated that if no new elections are announced, they will take action within the next few days, including on the issue of recognition of the country's leadership in accordance with Article 233 of the Venezuelan Constitution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend