Bulgarian MFA: The Venezuelan People Must Determine Their Own Future
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria is convinced that the Venezuelan people should be given the right to determine their own future based on the principles of the democratic and the rule of law, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
According to official data about 4 million people has already left Venezuela. Inflation is about to reach 1.7 million percent. There are no food, medicines, drinking water - the country faces a huge humanitarian crisis.
On January 26, 2019, the EU, including Bulgaria, called for an urgent holding of free, transparent and fair presidential elections in Venezuela.
Member States have indicated that if no new elections are announced, they will take action within the next few days, including on the issue of recognition of the country's leadership in accordance with Article 233 of the Venezuelan Constitution.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign