We Celebrate the International Safer Internet Day
Today the world celebrates the International Safer Internet Day, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The focus is on the risks in online space and on the need to develop digital literacy. It turns out that many of the apps we install on our phone benefit from our personal data because we voluntarily give them access. H
50 percent of Bulgarians do not protect their personal data when installing applications on their mobile phone. Data is at Eurostat for 2018.
According to the European Statistics Agency, consumers in France are the most cautious.
- » 7.7 Magnitude Earthquake Hits the Caribbean, there is a Tsunami Threat
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Tirana
- » Who are The 62nd Annual Grammy Awards Winners?
- » 1292 Schools throughout Bulgaria are Empty due to the Flu
- » The Sale of Monthly Vignettes for Heavy Goods Vehicles over 3.5 Tonnes will be Suspended as of 1 March 2020
- » New Strong Earthquake Registered in Turkey