We Celebrate the International Safer Internet Day
Today the world celebrates the International Safer Internet Day, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The focus is on the risks in online space and on the need to develop digital literacy. It turns out that many of the apps we install on our phone benefit from our personal data because we voluntarily give them access. H
50 percent of Bulgarians do not protect their personal data when installing applications on their mobile phone. Data is at Eurostat for 2018.
According to the European Statistics Agency, consumers in France are the most cautious.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » Bulgarian Warships Depart for NATO Missions
- » President Rumen Radev with a Comment about the State of the Media Environment in Bulgaria
- » The Iconic Barbie Doll Is Turning 60!
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska