Facebook Celebrates 15 Years
The most popular social network - Facebook, which has 2.3 billion users worldwide - is 15 years old, writes bTV.
On February 4, 2004, the creator of the network Mark Zuckerberg launched it online. Today, the company is part of the everyday life of a quarter of humanity.
It costs $ 500 billion on the stock exchange and buys $ 22 billion in net profit per year.
Her 34-year-old founder and director has a personal fortune of $ 62 billion according to the Forbes magazine.
- » More than 90% of The Mountain Rescue Service's Rescuers Are Volunteers
- » The Candidates for Foster Parents Are Decreasing
- » 69% of Bulgarians Approve the Reduction of Party Subsidies from BGN 11 to BGN 1 Per Vote
- » 10 Cars Burned Completely in a Paint Shop at a Big Auto Service in Varna
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C