Facebook Celebrates 15 Years
The most popular social network - Facebook, which has 2.3 billion users worldwide - is 15 years old, writes bTV.
On February 4, 2004, the creator of the network Mark Zuckerberg launched it online. Today, the company is part of the everyday life of a quarter of humanity.
It costs $ 500 billion on the stock exchange and buys $ 22 billion in net profit per year.
Her 34-year-old founder and director has a personal fortune of $ 62 billion according to the Forbes magazine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test
- » Today is World Heart Day 2020
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 82
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 216 Newly Registered Cases, 5125 Active
- » Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 81: Meeting-Concert "Future for Bulgaria - Future for the Young" Passed Without Tension