Facebook Celebrates 15 Years
The most popular social network - Facebook, which has 2.3 billion users worldwide - is 15 years old, writes bTV.
On February 4, 2004, the creator of the network Mark Zuckerberg launched it online. Today, the company is part of the everyday life of a quarter of humanity.
It costs $ 500 billion on the stock exchange and buys $ 22 billion in net profit per year.
Her 34-year-old founder and director has a personal fortune of $ 62 billion according to the Forbes magazine.
- » E-Vignettes' Prices Remain Unchanged in 2020
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production
- » Bulgaria and Cuba Will Cooperate in the Field of Science
- » President Rumen Radev Addressed the Startup Entrepreneurs: Your Non-standard and Brave Ideas Take Us to the Country of the Future
- » WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices