Facebook Celebrates 15 Years
The most popular social network - Facebook, which has 2.3 billion users worldwide - is 15 years old, writes bTV.
On February 4, 2004, the creator of the network Mark Zuckerberg launched it online. Today, the company is part of the everyday life of a quarter of humanity.
It costs $ 500 billion on the stock exchange and buys $ 22 billion in net profit per year.
Her 34-year-old founder and director has a personal fortune of $ 62 billion according to the Forbes magazine.
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » During the 2017/2018 School Year, 16,300 Students Left School
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Threaten to Block Pleven – Sofia Road in Protest
- » Girl from Varna Disappeared in Germany
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » Over 4500 Children and Young People in Bulgaria Live in a Criminal Environment