Facebook Celebrates 15 Years
The most popular social network - Facebook, which has 2.3 billion users worldwide - is 15 years old, writes bTV.
On February 4, 2004, the creator of the network Mark Zuckerberg launched it online. Today, the company is part of the everyday life of a quarter of humanity.
It costs $ 500 billion on the stock exchange and buys $ 22 billion in net profit per year.
Her 34-year-old founder and director has a personal fortune of $ 62 billion according to the Forbes magazine.
- » Twitter Closed Thousands of Accounts Around the World For Spreading Fake News
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » Yordanka Fandakova: For Four Years Sofia Municipality Has Invested BGN 55 Million in Healthcare
- » The Cause of the NRA's Data Leak Revealed
- » Study: People under 35 Are the Most Unhappy