Facebook Celebrates 15 Years
The most popular social network - Facebook, which has 2.3 billion users worldwide - is 15 years old, writes bTV.
On February 4, 2004, the creator of the network Mark Zuckerberg launched it online. Today, the company is part of the everyday life of a quarter of humanity.
It costs $ 500 billion on the stock exchange and buys $ 22 billion in net profit per year.
Her 34-year-old founder and director has a personal fortune of $ 62 billion according to the Forbes magazine.
- » Facebook Receives Information about you Including when you are Offline
- » Three of the Bulgarians in Wuhan Have Expressed their Desire to Leave China
- » European Commission Cybercrime Report: Europeans Feel Better Informed but Remain Concerned
- » The Shipments from China are being Disinfected due to the Coronavirus
- » Two Bulgarians under Observation at Hospital for Coronavirus Risk
- » 64 Victims of the Floods in Brazil