'Sofiyska Voda'' Will Suspend the Water Supply in Some Parts of the Capital on February 5
''Sofiyska Voda'' will suspend the water supply in some parts of the capital on February 5, 2019, Tuesday, in connection with the construction of a street water pipe near ''Suhodolska'' Street in the ''Fakulteta'' district, the repair of Tsarigradsko Shose Boulevard and the installation of a fire Hydrant in the ''Sveta Troitsa'' quarter.
In connection with the installation of a fire hydrant on ''Galicnik'' Street, "Sveta Troitsa" it is necessary to stop the water supply from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on "Galicnik" St., from ''Tsar Ivan Alexander'' Street to "Tsar Simeon" Str.
Due to the repair of strategic water supply on "Tsarigradsko Shosse" Blvd. Vrana - German villa zone, it is necessary to stop the water supply from 09:00 until 19:00 to the customers of "Sofiyska Voda" living in the area of the Military Division, base "Hydrostroy".
Under reduced water pressure will be the Botunets and Gorni Bogrov villages.
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready