'Sofiyska Voda'' Will Suspend the Water Supply in Some Parts of the Capital on February 5
''Sofiyska Voda'' will suspend the water supply in some parts of the capital on February 5, 2019, Tuesday, in connection with the construction of a street water pipe near ''Suhodolska'' Street in the ''Fakulteta'' district, the repair of Tsarigradsko Shose Boulevard and the installation of a fire Hydrant in the ''Sveta Troitsa'' quarter.
In connection with the installation of a fire hydrant on ''Galicnik'' Street, "Sveta Troitsa" it is necessary to stop the water supply from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on "Galicnik" St., from ''Tsar Ivan Alexander'' Street to "Tsar Simeon" Str.
Due to the repair of strategic water supply on "Tsarigradsko Shosse" Blvd. Vrana - German villa zone, it is necessary to stop the water supply from 09:00 until 19:00 to the customers of "Sofiyska Voda" living in the area of the Military Division, base "Hydrostroy".
Under reduced water pressure will be the Botunets and Gorni Bogrov villages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Says Elections Will Cost BGN 57 Million
- » Bulgaria's Security Services Are Currently Beheaded - Caretaker Interior Minister
- » School Students of Grades 7, 8 and 10 Resume In-Person Learning
- » President Radev: Regime of Impunity Is Collapsing in Bulgaria
- » Interior Ministry Secretary General's Dismissed over Police Violence against Protesters
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry