Greek Farmers Blocked the Serres-Thessaloniki Route
Greek farmers blocked the Serres-Thessaloniki route with tractors and announced that the blockade would be indefinite. Drivers are forced to use bypass routes. The number of dissatisfied farmers on the Thessaloniki-Athens highway to Larissa is growing, the BNR reports.
The traffic to Thessaloniki is blocked.
The decision of the farmers is an endless blockade of this place. The reason for this reaction to the farmers is the presence of the Vice-President of the European Parliament and the leader of SYRIZA MEPs Dimitrios Papadimoulis. The farmers tried to meet and negotiate with him, but the meeting didn't happen.
The blockade of the highway to Larissa continues. Instead of the expected withdrawal of the machinery following the intervention of the Prosecutor's Office, farmers who are protesting are constantly increasing.
"We will not negotiate with the government, which only simulates activity," said the National Farmers' Union.
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Ekrem Imamoglu Won the Istanbul Mayor's Election
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey
- » Juncker Said that Some EU Countries Still Do Not Agree with the Negotiation Talks with Skopje
- » Stoltenberg: NATO is Ready to Accept Northern Macedonia