Turkish Coast Guard Units on Sunday Rescued 52 Illegal Migrants
Turkish coast guard units on Sunday rescued 52 irregular migrants, including 25 children, in the western province of Aydin, reported Anadolu Agency.
The units sprang to action after learning a rubber boat carrying the migrants was stranded in the Aegean Sea due to engine failure.
The migrants included 45 Afghans, six Iranians, and a Gabonese. They were transferred to the provincial migration office.
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police
- » Five Bulgarian Doctors are Accused of Draining over BGN 120,000 from the NHIF