Turkish Coast Guard Units on Sunday Rescued 52 Illegal Migrants
Turkish coast guard units on Sunday rescued 52 irregular migrants, including 25 children, in the western province of Aydin, reported Anadolu Agency.
The units sprang to action after learning a rubber boat carrying the migrants was stranded in the Aegean Sea due to engine failure.
The migrants included 45 Afghans, six Iranians, and a Gabonese. They were transferred to the provincial migration office.
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad