Turkish Coast Guard Units on Sunday Rescued 52 Illegal Migrants
Turkish coast guard units on Sunday rescued 52 irregular migrants, including 25 children, in the western province of Aydin, reported Anadolu Agency.
The units sprang to action after learning a rubber boat carrying the migrants was stranded in the Aegean Sea due to engine failure.
The migrants included 45 Afghans, six Iranians, and a Gabonese. They were transferred to the provincial migration office.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13