Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Will Meet Zoran Zaev on February 4th in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will hold a meeting with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Macedonia Zoran Zaev, who is visiting Sofia on February 4th, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
They will discuss the development of cooperation in various sectors, infrastructure and transport projects and the implementation of the Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation Treaty.
Together with Deputy Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will be the Minister of Culture of the Republic of Macedonia Asaf Ademi.
During the visit, the Ministers of Culture of the two countries - Boil Banov and Asaph Ademi - will sign a "Culture Cooperation Program" between Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
- » The Process of Preparing the Bulgaria-Romania Program 2021-2027 was Launched