Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Will Meet Zoran Zaev on February 4th in Sofia
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will hold a meeting with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Macedonia Zoran Zaev, who is visiting Sofia on February 4th, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
They will discuss the development of cooperation in various sectors, infrastructure and transport projects and the implementation of the Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation Treaty.
Together with Deputy Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will be the Minister of Culture of the Republic of Macedonia Asaf Ademi.
During the visit, the Ministers of Culture of the two countries - Boil Banov and Asaph Ademi - will sign a "Culture Cooperation Program" between Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia.
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure