Today will be Sunny with Torn High Clouds, Maximum Temperatures will be between 12 ° and 17 °
Today sunny weather will prevail with torn high clouds. In the morning hours in the lowlands and valleys the visibility will be reduced. The south-southwestern wind will increase, it will be temperate after noon - temporarily strong. The atmospheric pressure will rise and will be slightly above the average for the month. The maximum temperatures will be mostly between 12 ° and 17 °, lower in places in Northwestern Bulgaria, reported Georgi Tsekov, the meteorologist on duty at the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
Over the Black Sea sunny weather is expected. The maximum temperatures will be about 12 ° in the North to 17 ° in the southern regions. The sea water temperature is 6-7 °. The waves of the sea will be 2-3 bales.
Above the mountains it will be mostly sunny, with torn high clouds, but it will be quite windy. There will blow strong, in the high and open parts - to a stormy south-southwestern wind. The maximum temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 9 °, at 2000 meters - about 3 °.
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
- » China floods: Dozens killed, Hundreds Are Wounded
- » Sunny and Hot today, with Maximum Temperature Between 31°C and 36°C
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Ships Fight Oil Spills in the Black Sea
- » 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Greece