Egypt and Bulgaria to Enhance Business Contacts
“Developing the existing industrial zones and creating new ones is important to successfully promoting and attracting investments from the Middle East and Africa. Bulgaria offers macroeconomic and political stability, which is key to any investment,” said Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov at a meeting with Egypt’s Minister of Investments Dr. Sahar Nasr, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Cairo and Sofia will set up a business council to help companies from the two countries get acquainted with the existing potential in different sectors.
“Even though trade between Bulgaria and Egypt is constantly growing, it is below the capacity of the two countries,” Agriculture Minister Rumen Porodzanov added. Dr. Sahar Nasr pointed to power generation, transport, communications, the food industry, agriculture and tourism as the most promising sectors for cooperation.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki