Egypt and Bulgaria to Enhance Business Contacts
“Developing the existing industrial zones and creating new ones is important to successfully promoting and attracting investments from the Middle East and Africa. Bulgaria offers macroeconomic and political stability, which is key to any investment,” said Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov at a meeting with Egypt’s Minister of Investments Dr. Sahar Nasr, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Cairo and Sofia will set up a business council to help companies from the two countries get acquainted with the existing potential in different sectors.
“Even though trade between Bulgaria and Egypt is constantly growing, it is below the capacity of the two countries,” Agriculture Minister Rumen Porodzanov added. Dr. Sahar Nasr pointed to power generation, transport, communications, the food industry, agriculture and tourism as the most promising sectors for cooperation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad