Bulgaria Extends Deadline Again For Sofia Airport Tender
Bulgaria has delayed the deadline for bids to run Sofia’s airport for a fourth time to April 3, the transport ministry said on Friday, after potential bidders asked for more time, reported Reuters.
The ministry has repeatedly offered extensions from the original Oct. 22 deadline for the 35-year concession.
The centre-right government relaunched the tender for Bulgaria’s main air hub in July and wants to raise 550 million euros ($630 million) from the deal.
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
- » Major Repairs Started in the 'Orlandovtsi' Quarter of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Urgently Convened the Security Council due to the Attacks in New Zealand and Netherlands
- » Record Copyright Revenues Collected in Bulgaria
- » Montana Received Nearly BGN 11 Million to Stimulate Households for More Ecological Heating