Bulgaria Extends Deadline Again For Sofia Airport Tender
Bulgaria has delayed the deadline for bids to run Sofia’s airport for a fourth time to April 3, the transport ministry said on Friday, after potential bidders asked for more time, reported Reuters.
The ministry has repeatedly offered extensions from the original Oct. 22 deadline for the 35-year concession.
The centre-right government relaunched the tender for Bulgaria’s main air hub in July and wants to raise 550 million euros ($630 million) from the deal.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream