Bulgaria and Russia Move Ahead on Gas Pipeline
Bulgaria has pledged to build a new pipeline to pump Russian gas from Turkey to Serbia, EUOBSERVER reports.
Three firms, including Russia's Gazprom, Bulgaria's Bulgargaz, and Swiss firm MET signed contracts to use it.
The project could strengthen EU dependence on gas and undermine Ukrainian security, EU and US diplomats fear. Russia is also building a second pipe, Nord Stream 2, to bypass Ukraine, which it invaded in 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising