Bulgaria and Russia Move Ahead on Gas Pipeline
Bulgaria has pledged to build a new pipeline to pump Russian gas from Turkey to Serbia, EUOBSERVER reports.
Three firms, including Russia's Gazprom, Bulgaria's Bulgargaz, and Swiss firm MET signed contracts to use it.
The project could strengthen EU dependence on gas and undermine Ukrainian security, EU and US diplomats fear. Russia is also building a second pipe, Nord Stream 2, to bypass Ukraine, which it invaded in 2014.
- » Dundee’s Krumovgrad Gold Mine in Bulgaria Yields First Concentrate
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » 40% of the Agricultural Workers in Bulgaria are Women
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria up 3.2% in January
- » Greater Vegetable Harvest Expected this Summer in Bulgaria
- » Rosatom Ready to Ensure Bulgaria's NPP Construction Within Short Time