How Much Money Will Sofia Spend in 2019?
The priorities for this year are repairs, education and clean air, reported NOVA TV.
How much money will Sofia spend in 2019? This should be decided by the Sofia City Council on Thursday. The planned budget is BGN 1.7 billion.
The priorities for this year are repairs, education and clean air. More than BGN 40 million will be allocated for educational infrastructure.
More than BGN 51 million will go for major rehabilitation of streets and bridge facilities. 10 new subway trains will be bought for BGN 22 mln.
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready