How Much Money Will Sofia Spend in 2019?
The priorities for this year are repairs, education and clean air, reported NOVA TV.
How much money will Sofia spend in 2019? This should be decided by the Sofia City Council on Thursday. The planned budget is BGN 1.7 billion.
The priorities for this year are repairs, education and clean air. More than BGN 40 million will be allocated for educational infrastructure.
More than BGN 51 million will go for major rehabilitation of streets and bridge facilities. 10 new subway trains will be bought for BGN 22 mln.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor