How Much Money Will Sofia Spend in 2019?
The priorities for this year are repairs, education and clean air, reported NOVA TV.
How much money will Sofia spend in 2019? This should be decided by the Sofia City Council on Thursday. The planned budget is BGN 1.7 billion.
The priorities for this year are repairs, education and clean air. More than BGN 40 million will be allocated for educational infrastructure.
More than BGN 51 million will go for major rehabilitation of streets and bridge facilities. 10 new subway trains will be bought for BGN 22 mln.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria