President Radev's Working Visit to Portugal Continues
His program today includes talks with Prime Minister Antonio Costa and the President of the Assembly of the Portuguese Republic, Eduardo Ferro Rodrigues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will meet with the Mayor of Lisbon, Fernando Medina, who will give him the honorary key of the city at a ceremony.
In the evening, the head of state will talk to our compatriots living and working in Portugal.
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg