President Radev's Working Visit to Portugal Continues
His program today includes talks with Prime Minister Antonio Costa and the President of the Assembly of the Portuguese Republic, Eduardo Ferro Rodrigues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will meet with the Mayor of Lisbon, Fernando Medina, who will give him the honorary key of the city at a ceremony.
In the evening, the head of state will talk to our compatriots living and working in Portugal.
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey
- » New Ambassador of Bulgaria Begins Diplomatic Mission in Ukraine