President Radev's Working Visit to Portugal Continues
His program today includes talks with Prime Minister Antonio Costa and the President of the Assembly of the Portuguese Republic, Eduardo Ferro Rodrigues, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will meet with the Mayor of Lisbon, Fernando Medina, who will give him the honorary key of the city at a ceremony.
In the evening, the head of state will talk to our compatriots living and working in Portugal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs Confirmed: Three Bulgarians Died in Côte d’Ivoire
- » Diplomatic Gaffe: Biden Appeared to Forget Name of Australian Prime minister
- » Bulgaria will Revise Its Overall Policy on North Macedonia - Security Council
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Extends Greetings to North Macedonia on Occasion of 30th Independence Declaration Anniversary
- » Bulgaria will Finally give Vaccines against COVID-19 to North Macedonia