Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
The works are part of a total of 360 works provided to the institution in the last 3 years, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The sculpture of Ivan Lazarov from the personal collection of Svetlin Rusev is among the most valuable gifts. It was made by the two daughters of the artist.
Paintings by Stanislav Pamukchiev, Rumen Skorchev, as well as a canvas with Todor Zhivkov during hunting, also stand out in the exposition.
The exhibition can be seen until February 21st.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Golden Globes 2022 Canceled
- » Today Bulgaria Celebrates Cyril and Methodius Day
- » New Dramaturgy Festival Opens in Sofia, Look out for New Bulgarian Plays
- » Days after Easter Are the Bright Week, Rejoice!
- » Today Orthodox Church Celebrates Great Saturday
- » April 30 Is International Jazz Day – Remember World’s Greatest Masters