Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
The works are part of a total of 360 works provided to the institution in the last 3 years, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The sculpture of Ivan Lazarov from the personal collection of Svetlin Rusev is among the most valuable gifts. It was made by the two daughters of the artist.
Paintings by Stanislav Pamukchiev, Rumen Skorchev, as well as a canvas with Todor Zhivkov during hunting, also stand out in the exposition.
The exhibition can be seen until February 21st.
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture