Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
The works are part of a total of 360 works provided to the institution in the last 3 years, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The sculpture of Ivan Lazarov from the personal collection of Svetlin Rusev is among the most valuable gifts. It was made by the two daughters of the artist.
Paintings by Stanislav Pamukchiev, Rumen Skorchev, as well as a canvas with Todor Zhivkov during hunting, also stand out in the exposition.
The exhibition can be seen until February 21st.
- » The 69th Edition of "Berlinale" Begins
- » The "One Person" Figure with 56 Screen, 12 Meters High, can Replace the "Bronze House"
- » National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
- » Theater Sofia Brings THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME to Bulgaria 2/8 and 3/19!
- » The Bulgarian National Film Center Will Increase the Annual Amount of Film Funding by 6.32%
- » Bulgarian State Redeems Portrait of Prince Batenberg for 22,500 Euros at Auction in Vienna