Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
The works are part of a total of 360 works provided to the institution in the last 3 years, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The sculpture of Ivan Lazarov from the personal collection of Svetlin Rusev is among the most valuable gifts. It was made by the two daughters of the artist.
Paintings by Stanislav Pamukchiev, Rumen Skorchev, as well as a canvas with Todor Zhivkov during hunting, also stand out in the exposition.
The exhibition can be seen until February 21st.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
- » Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha (Kurban Bayram) Today
- » Nearly BGN 12 Million Will Go to 3000 Independent Artists in Bulgaria
- » Rembrandt's Self-Portrait Has Been Auctioned for €16 Million in Just 6 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Last Submarine "Slava" to Become a Museum
- » Bulgaria Marks 183 Years Since the Birth of National Hero Vassil Levski