Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
The works are part of a total of 360 works provided to the institution in the last 3 years, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The sculpture of Ivan Lazarov from the personal collection of Svetlin Rusev is among the most valuable gifts. It was made by the two daughters of the artist.
Paintings by Stanislav Pamukchiev, Rumen Skorchev, as well as a canvas with Todor Zhivkov during hunting, also stand out in the exposition.
The exhibition can be seen until February 21st.
- » Apple is Turning Big Cities’ Streets into Art with Augmented Reality
- » Half of Bulgarians Like Local Pop Folk Music Chalga
- » The National Costume Festival in Zheravna Begins
- » Spice Music Festival - 90`s Edition Coming in August to Burgas
- » N.Y’s Kalafatis Teams With Bulgaria’s Nu Boyana for Greek Venture
- » Street Food & Art Festival in Burgas is a New Concept for an Urban Festival