Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery
The works are part of a total of 360 works provided to the institution in the last 3 years, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
The sculpture of Ivan Lazarov from the personal collection of Svetlin Rusev is among the most valuable gifts. It was made by the two daughters of the artist.
Paintings by Stanislav Pamukchiev, Rumen Skorchev, as well as a canvas with Todor Zhivkov during hunting, also stand out in the exposition.
The exhibition can be seen until February 21st.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Library is Now Opened