Bulgarian President is on a Working Visit to Portugal (UPDATED)
Among the topics to be discussed during the visit are opportunities to expand trade and economic relations, cooperation in the fields of education, science, innovation and culture, issues on the EU's agenda, as well as migration, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
On the Square of the Empire, Rumen Radev will be welcomed by an official ceremony by his Portuguese counterpart.
Rumen Radev will hold a meeting with Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa in the Belém palace in Lisbon, after which the two heads of state will lead the plenary talks between the official delegations of Bulgaria and Portugal. After the talks, the presidents of Bulgaria and Portugal will hold a joint press conference.
On the second day of his visit to Portugal, the head of state will meet with Prime Minister Antonius Kostas and President of the Assembly of the Republic Eduardo Luís Barreto Ferro Rodrigues.
In Lisbon, the Bulgarian head of state will meet also with the mayor of the city Fernando Medina Maciel Almeida Correia.
In the building of the Bulgarian Embassy in Lisbon, the president will talk to our compatriots living and working in Portugal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria will not Fulfill the Russian Ultimatum
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable