Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in Smolyan Region
Flu epidemic has been announced by order of the Director of the Regional Health Inspection (RHI) Dr. Nikolay Penchokov in Gabrovo Region, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past week, the incidence of acute respiratory infections has reached 240 patients per 1000. Limitations related to the epidemic situation have been in effect since tomorrow, RHI reported.
Schools will remain closed from January 31 to February 5.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?