Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in Smolyan Region
Flu epidemic has been announced by order of the Director of the Regional Health Inspection (RHI) Dr. Nikolay Penchokov in Gabrovo Region, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past week, the incidence of acute respiratory infections has reached 240 patients per 1000. Limitations related to the epidemic situation have been in effect since tomorrow, RHI reported.
Schools will remain closed from January 31 to February 5.
- » Chief Health State Inspector Dr.Angel Kunchev: The Coronavirus Spread into Bulgaria is Inevitable
- » PM Borissov Convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Security Council because of the Coronavirus
- » Ship from Venice Arrived in Burgas
- » All Hospitalized People in Bulgaria Tested Negative for COVID-19
- » Assoc. Prof. Atanas Mangarov: There is Probably a Coronavirus Case in Bulgaria - it is just not Proven yet
- » CONFIRMED: First Case of Coronavirus in Romania