Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in Smolyan Region
Flu epidemic has been announced by order of the Director of the Regional Health Inspection (RHI) Dr. Nikolay Penchokov in Gabrovo Region, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past week, the incidence of acute respiratory infections has reached 240 patients per 1000. Limitations related to the epidemic situation have been in effect since tomorrow, RHI reported.
Schools will remain closed from January 31 to February 5.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 44 Newly Registered Cases, 18863 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total