Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in Smolyan Region
Flu epidemic has been announced by order of the Director of the Regional Health Inspection (RHI) Dr. Nikolay Penchokov in Gabrovo Region, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past week, the incidence of acute respiratory infections has reached 240 patients per 1000. Limitations related to the epidemic situation have been in effect since tomorrow, RHI reported.
Schools will remain closed from January 31 to February 5.
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 3.45 million For Child Health
- » A New Study on the EU's Dual Standard of Food