Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in Smolyan Region
Flu epidemic has been announced by order of the Director of the Regional Health Inspection (RHI) Dr. Nikolay Penchokov in Gabrovo Region, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past week, the incidence of acute respiratory infections has reached 240 patients per 1000. Limitations related to the epidemic situation have been in effect since tomorrow, RHI reported.
Schools will remain closed from January 31 to February 5.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa