Facebook to Open Content Review Centre in Bulgaria
The world’s largest social network, Facebook, has announced plans to open a content review centre in the Bulgarian capital Sofia. The media giant will work together with Telus International, one of the largest outsourcing companies in Bulgaria.
“Next year, around 150 employees will work in this centre to review content and support the many different Facebook communities,” said Telus in an official statement. In 2018, Facebook opened similar centres in Spain and Latvia. The team in Sofia will review reported posts in Turkish, Russian and Kazakh.
“What Telus International can do for us is to help us quickly review the millions of reports we receive every day, and our partner can find people and train them very quickly,” said a Facebook representative.
“Like all other similar centers in Sofia, the work will take place in many different languages, which is why we have chosen Sofia – a cosmopolitan city with qualified multilingual staff.”
- » Fitch Ratings Agency Re-Affirmed Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Lukov March Officially Banned
- » Iran Closes all Schools in Two Cities because of Coronavirus
- » Bobov Dol TPP Executive Director Charged with Mismanagement of Hazardous Waste
- » The Car Market in China Collapsed due to the Coronavirus
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st