PM Boyko Borissov: 200 High-Tech Jobs to be Opened by World Bank in Sofia
During a meeting of Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with representatives of the business, he informed them about a decision of the World Bank to create establish services center in Sofia, which would lead to opening of another 200 high-tech jobs, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The PM pointed out that Bulgaria was European leader in digital economy, with growth in the sector that was more than 2.5 times higher than that in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and Spain. Growth in the IT sector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising