PM Boyko Borissov: 200 High-Tech Jobs to be Opened by World Bank in Sofia
During a meeting of Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with representatives of the business, he informed them about a decision of the World Bank to create establish services center in Sofia, which would lead to opening of another 200 high-tech jobs, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The PM pointed out that Bulgaria was European leader in digital economy, with growth in the sector that was more than 2.5 times higher than that in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and Spain. Growth in the IT sector.
- » Armenia to Produce Fruits for Export to Bulgaria
- » 114.88 Thousand Tons of Poultry Meat Was Produced in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Dundee’s Krumovgrad Gold Mine in Bulgaria Yields First Concentrate
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » 40% of the Agricultural Workers in Bulgaria are Women
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria up 3.2% in January