PM Boyko Borissov: 200 High-Tech Jobs to be Opened by World Bank in Sofia
During a meeting of Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with representatives of the business, he informed them about a decision of the World Bank to create establish services center in Sofia, which would lead to opening of another 200 high-tech jobs, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The PM pointed out that Bulgaria was European leader in digital economy, with growth in the sector that was more than 2.5 times higher than that in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and Spain. Growth in the IT sector.
- » Many Vineyards Affected by Hail before Grape Harvest
- » Raiden Resources Defines Second Gold Prospect at Kalabak in Bulgaria, Drill Targeting to Follow
- » This Year Honey Production in Some Bulgarian Areas will be About 50% less than Last Year
- » Bulgarian Raspberry Growers Fear Bankruptcies
- » "Turkish Stream" is Starting to Supply the Turkish Market with Gas at the End of the Year
- » Minister Rossen Zhelyazkov: 5G Technology is a Revolution For the Economy, Industry and Society