PM Boyko Borissov: 200 High-Tech Jobs to be Opened by World Bank in Sofia
During a meeting of Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with representatives of the business, he informed them about a decision of the World Bank to create establish services center in Sofia, which would lead to opening of another 200 high-tech jobs, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
The PM pointed out that Bulgaria was European leader in digital economy, with growth in the sector that was more than 2.5 times higher than that in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and Spain. Growth in the IT sector.
- » Bulgaria Stands Ready To Manufacture Cars For Volkswagen
- » EU Funds and Infrastructure Push Bulgaria Construction
- » Municipal Authorities Issued Building Permits For Construction of 1 247 Residential Buildings For the First Quarter of 2019
- » The Total Producer Price Index in Industry in March 2019 Up with 0.7%
- » In 2030, Iraq Will Supply 1/3 of the World's Oil
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million