President Radev Visits Portugal on January 30 and 31
On January 30 and 31 Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev pays an official visit to Portugal at the invitation of Portugal’s head of state Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Presidents Radev and Sousa will discuss trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Portugal, as well as bilateral cooperation in the fields of science, innovations and culture.
Rumen Radev and Marcelo de Sousa will also discuss migration and topics on the EU agenda, the press-secretariat of the Bulgarian head of state announced.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia