President Radev Visits Portugal on January 30 and 31
On January 30 and 31 Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev pays an official visit to Portugal at the invitation of Portugal’s head of state Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Presidents Radev and Sousa will discuss trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Portugal, as well as bilateral cooperation in the fields of science, innovations and culture.
Rumen Radev and Marcelo de Sousa will also discuss migration and topics on the EU agenda, the press-secretariat of the Bulgarian head of state announced.
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General