President Radev Visits Portugal on January 30 and 31
On January 30 and 31 Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev pays an official visit to Portugal at the invitation of Portugal’s head of state Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Presidents Radev and Sousa will discuss trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Portugal, as well as bilateral cooperation in the fields of science, innovations and culture.
Rumen Radev and Marcelo de Sousa will also discuss migration and topics on the EU agenda, the press-secretariat of the Bulgarian head of state announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus