President Radev Visits Portugal on January 30 and 31
On January 30 and 31 Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev pays an official visit to Portugal at the invitation of Portugal’s head of state Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Presidents Radev and Sousa will discuss trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Portugal, as well as bilateral cooperation in the fields of science, innovations and culture.
Rumen Radev and Marcelo de Sousa will also discuss migration and topics on the EU agenda, the press-secretariat of the Bulgarian head of state announced.
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva talks to Japanese counterpart Tarot Kono
- » Executive Director of BSMEPA Boyko Takov Met with Deputy Chairman of the Council of Saudi Chambers Munir Muhammad Nasser Bin Saad
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev in Egypt: I Lead an Impressive Business Delegation, I Expect Good Deals
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov met with Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Mehmet Akarca
- » President Rumen Radev Leads Bulgarian Delegation in Egypt
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans