Bulgaria and Australia Intensify Trade Cooperation
A group of Bulgarians from different business spheres has established an Australian-Bulgarian Business Council aimed at deepening trade and economic ties between Bulgaria and Australia, it became clear at a meeting between Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Economy Lila Ivanova and Australia’s Ambassador in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania Kate Logan.
In Lilia Ivanova’s words, Bulgaria has the opportunity to boost exports of medicines, engines and electric devices, medical instruments, essential oils and other products to Australia, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus