Bulgaria and Australia Intensify Trade Cooperation
A group of Bulgarians from different business spheres has established an Australian-Bulgarian Business Council aimed at deepening trade and economic ties between Bulgaria and Australia, it became clear at a meeting between Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Economy Lila Ivanova and Australia’s Ambassador in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania Kate Logan.
In Lilia Ivanova’s words, Bulgaria has the opportunity to boost exports of medicines, engines and electric devices, medical instruments, essential oils and other products to Australia, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » PM Borissov Met with the New US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Met with the Bulgarian Community in Moscow
- » Zaharieva and Lavrov Discussed Strategic Energy Projects
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Meets with Sergey Lavrov in Moscow
- » President Radev Will Attend the Enthronement of Emperor Naruhito
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria