Bulgaria and Australia Intensify Trade Cooperation
A group of Bulgarians from different business spheres has established an Australian-Bulgarian Business Council aimed at deepening trade and economic ties between Bulgaria and Australia, it became clear at a meeting between Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Economy Lila Ivanova and Australia’s Ambassador in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania Kate Logan.
In Lilia Ivanova’s words, Bulgaria has the opportunity to boost exports of medicines, engines and electric devices, medical instruments, essential oils and other products to Australia, writes the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov