Greece is Bulgaria's Second-Biggest Tourist Market
An estimated 9.3 million foreign tourists visited Bulgaria last year, up 4.4 percent year-on-year, the country’s Ministry of Tourism said in a statement on Monday.
Most foreign tourists, nearly 1.4 million, came from neighboring Romania, followed by those from Greece (1.1 million) and Germany (850,000), the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Upscales Vaccines Rollout to Boost Tourism
- » Chaos at Bulgaria – Greece Border as People Return from Easter Holidays
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria Up by 30 Percent over Decade
- » No Road Toll for Serbians in North Macedonia this Summer
- » UK Tour Operators Offer Lucrative Testing Deals to Travellers
- » Italy Welcomes Foreign Tourists Again to Kick-Start Economy