Education Ministry Presents 17 National Programmes for Development of Education in 2019
The Ministry of Education and Science prepared 17 national programmes for the development of education in 2019, Deputy Minister Tanya Mihaylova said while presenting the programmes, Focus News Agency reports. She said some of the programmes were entirely new, such as Together Caring for Pupils, Motivated Teachers and Innovation in Action. “With these programmes our great ambition is to support the modernisation of Bulgarian education. The allocated funds come from the state budget for 2019, nearly BGN 76 million,” Deputy Minister Mihaylova explained.
She noted that innovation and related activities in schools produced a real impact and results, so this year the Innovation in Action programme has a larger budget of nearly BGN 1.5 million. It encourages partnership between schools and innovative activities.
- » An Online Platform Helps Bulgarian Students to Find Internships
- » Bulgaria Will Host the 31st Edition of the European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2019
- » Bulgarian Students in Serbia Will no Longer Need a Visa to Study in the Country
- » The Bulgarian Informatics Team Won 4 Medals at the International Baku Olympiad
- » MES: Bulgarian Students Are Increasingly Acquainted with Internet Security and Virus Protection
- » About 54 Thousand Bulgarian Children to Enter the Educational System this School Year