Education Ministry Presents 17 National Programmes for Development of Education in 2019
The Ministry of Education and Science prepared 17 national programmes for the development of education in 2019, Deputy Minister Tanya Mihaylova said while presenting the programmes, Focus News Agency reports. She said some of the programmes were entirely new, such as Together Caring for Pupils, Motivated Teachers and Innovation in Action. “With these programmes our great ambition is to support the modernisation of Bulgarian education. The allocated funds come from the state budget for 2019, nearly BGN 76 million,” Deputy Minister Mihaylova explained.
She noted that innovation and related activities in schools produced a real impact and results, so this year the Innovation in Action programme has a larger budget of nearly BGN 1.5 million. It encourages partnership between schools and innovative activities.
- » Bulgarian Education Ministry Considers Free Education for Certain University Majors
- » Most Of The Teachers In Bulgaria Are Women Over 55 Years
- » The Number Of School Dropouts Is Falling
- » Bulgaria’s National Chemistry Team Earned 3 medals in Saint Petersburg
- » Teacher Shortages are Expected in the Coming Years in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Opened Faculty of Medicine at University in Burgas