Florida Man Transfered $200,000 to Bulgarian 'Cam Girl' before Killing Family
Prior to gunning down his parents and brother in their Chuluota home, the man accused of killing them stole $200,000 from the victims to fund an online, pornographic relationship with a woman in Bulgaria, according to a Seminole County arrest warrant, reports US media.
Grant Amato, 29, was arrested Monday morning and is accused of killing his parents, Chad Amato, 59, and Margaret Amato, 61, and his brother, Cody Amato, 31. They were found dead Friday in their home on Sultan Circle in Chuluota after a coworker reported Cody Amato hadn't shown up for work.
In the three months beforehand, deputies said Grant Amato stole $200,000 from his parents and brother and wired those funds to a woman in Bulgaria with whom he had been communicating since June on Cam Girls, an adult website.
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead
- » Google and YouTube Fined for Collecting Data from Children Under 13