Flu Epidemic in Place for 23 Bulgarian Regions
Today, the regional health inspectorate in Montana also declared a flu epidemic in the area. School classes have been cancelled until 4 February 2019. Regular consultations of pregnant women and children, hospital visits and planned operations and vaccinations are suspended until further notice, reports Focus News Agency.
On Monday, a flu epidemic was declared in Vratsa, as well, and the anti-epidemic measures in the regions of Haskovo and Yambol were extended.
Thus, the regions affected by the flu are now 23: Blagoevgrad, Burgas, Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Vidin, Vratsa, Dobrich, Kardzhali, Kyustendil, Montana, Pazardzhik, Pleven, Plovdiv, Razgrad, Ruse, Sliven , Smolyan, Sofia, Sofia-city, Stara Zagora, Haskovo, Shumen and Yambol. In the region of Lovech a flu epidemic has been declared only on the territory of Lukovit Municipality.
There are no classes in 1,370 schools across the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » Masks Are Not Mandatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria