Classes Cancelled in over 1,370 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria due to the Flu
Classes have been cancelled in over 1,370 schools and kindergartens due to the flu, said the press office of the Ministry of Education and Science.
From today, 267 schools in Sofia-city, 124 schools in Blagoevgrad region, 105 schools in Pleven region and 41 schools in Kyustendil region will have no classes because of the flu.
Students from Sofia-city and Pleven region will be on vacation until 5 February. In Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil classes will resume on 4 February.
The schools in the regions of Veliko Turnovo, Ruse, Razgrad, Dobrich and Kardzhali are also closed due to the flu.
The break continues for 194 schools in the region of Plovdiv, 122 schools in Varna and Pazardzhik regions, 80 schools in the region of Haskovo and 43 schools in the region of Yambol.
In Vidin there are no classes in 32 schools and two kindergartens, also in 22 schools in Vratsa and 7 schools in Lovech regions.
In Smolyan region classes were cancelled in eight schools because of bad weather conditions.
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 3.45 million For Child Health
- » A New Study on the EU's Dual Standard of Food