The Flu Epidemic Continues to Affect Half of Bulgaria
At the end of last week the flu reached its peak. The flu epidemic continues to dominate half of Bulgaria.
On Friday, seven areas reported a flu epidemic, including a Sofia-city. Female and child counseling, planning operations, and preventive examinations were discontinued.
Students in the capital will not enter the classrooms until 5 February, including when it is a long-term vacation. In Rousse, Veliko Turnovo and Pleven students will also be resting until 5 February inclusive. For Razgrad the influenza vacation will be until January 30th.
The Regional Health Inspectorate (RZI) -Blagoevgrad also announces a flu epidemic from today and on the territory of the Blagoevgrad region. Classes there will be suspended until February 1 inclusive. RHI-Kyustendil announces a flu epidemic on the territory of Kyustendil. Students' classes will be resumed on Monday, February 4th.
The flu epidemic in Dobrich was continued throughout the whole area until January 29 inclusive.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total