The Flu Epidemic Continues to Affect Half of Bulgaria
At the end of last week the flu reached its peak. The flu epidemic continues to dominate half of Bulgaria.
On Friday, seven areas reported a flu epidemic, including a Sofia-city. Female and child counseling, planning operations, and preventive examinations were discontinued.
Students in the capital will not enter the classrooms until 5 February, including when it is a long-term vacation. In Rousse, Veliko Turnovo and Pleven students will also be resting until 5 February inclusive. For Razgrad the influenza vacation will be until January 30th.
The Regional Health Inspectorate (RZI) -Blagoevgrad also announces a flu epidemic from today and on the territory of the Blagoevgrad region. Classes there will be suspended until February 1 inclusive. RHI-Kyustendil announces a flu epidemic on the territory of Kyustendil. Students' classes will be resumed on Monday, February 4th.
The flu epidemic in Dobrich was continued throughout the whole area until January 29 inclusive.
- » Healthcare Spending Growth in 2020 will be Around BGN 500 million
- » UNICEF: 1/3 of the Bulgarian Children - Overweight
- » The National Health Insurance Fund Covers only 43% of the Costs for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- » BFSA Withdraws Dangerous Romanian Mackerel from the Market
- » A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food