Coca-Cola Opens a Financial Office in Varna
Coca-Cola European Partners chose Varna for the location of its newest financial office. It will be open in May 2019, with over 90 jobs open. The new jobs in Varna will complement the 700 existing positions that the Coca-Cola European Partner team has in Sofia. The office in Varna will undertake a number of tasks in the area of financial shared services, which will support the already existing roles and responsibilities of the office in the capital.
The company says it has chosen the sea capital for a number of reasons, including the rich set of young specialists and the communication of the city. New jobs require financial skills and knowledge of foreign languages, and Varna is becoming a desirable destination for shared service centers. Coca-Cola European Partners is a bottling company of Coca-Cola products for 13 European countries in Western Europe, including Andorra, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iceland, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.
Coca-Cola European Partners does not handle direct products or sell in Bulgaria, but as well as the bottling company for Bulgaria and the region - Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, the company is developing its hub for financial services in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian GDP Growth Expected to Reach 2.7% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Budget Deficit Set for BGN 7 Billion for 2021 by Outgoing Government
- » Chaos at Bulgaria – Greece Border as People Return from Easter Holidays
- » Twitter Trials New Features Like Money Transfer
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria Up by 30 Percent over Decade
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology