Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes a Public Discussion on Air Quality
The reason for the discussion аre dozens of complaints from Bulgarian citizens, reported NOVA TV.
Ombudsman Maya Manolova organized a public discussion on air pollution issues. There were dozens of complaints from citizens, among which the largest number of people from Sofia and in particular from residents of "Krasna Polyana" district.
People insist on taking urgent action with concrete results to overcome fine particle pollution and to improve the quality of ambient air. All the institutions responsible for the problem are invited to participate in the discussion.
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday