Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes a Public Discussion on Air Quality
The reason for the discussion аre dozens of complaints from Bulgarian citizens, reported NOVA TV.
Ombudsman Maya Manolova organized a public discussion on air pollution issues. There were dozens of complaints from citizens, among which the largest number of people from Sofia and in particular from residents of "Krasna Polyana" district.
People insist on taking urgent action with concrete results to overcome fine particle pollution and to improve the quality of ambient air. All the institutions responsible for the problem are invited to participate in the discussion.
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies