Flu Epidemic in 16 Districts in Bulgaria, 902 Schools Are Closed
More than half of Bulgaria is already in a flu epidemic. To the map of the districts in red from today are added Kardzhali and Vidin. Thus, a total of 16 areas of the country have declared emergency measures because of the flu, reported NOVA TV.
902 schools are closed. Flu epidemic is expected to be announced in Sofia City.
At the same time, the virus took another victim in Pazardzhik. Three other people are fighting for their lives in Veliko Tarnovo Hospital. Among them and a pregnant woman.
A 1-year-old has died of a severe viral infection, a spokesman for the Pleven hospital. The child was taken to the hospital yesterday night with a respiratory and heart failure as a result of a rapid and severe viral infection
- » Hepatitis A Boom in Bobov Dol
- » Third Man Infected with the New Coronavirus Has been Hospitalized in Singapore
- » Eight People Have Died Following Complications of a Flu Infection Greece
- » Japan Confirmed the First Case of a New Type Pneumonia-Like Virus
- » Only 20.6% of Women in Bulgaria had been Screened for Breast Cancer
- » Varna Region: More than 40,000 Pigs will be Put Down due to ASF