Flu Epidemic in 16 Districts in Bulgaria, 902 Schools Are Closed
More than half of Bulgaria is already in a flu epidemic. To the map of the districts in red from today are added Kardzhali and Vidin. Thus, a total of 16 areas of the country have declared emergency measures because of the flu, reported NOVA TV.
902 schools are closed. Flu epidemic is expected to be announced in Sofia City.
At the same time, the virus took another victim in Pazardzhik. Three other people are fighting for their lives in Veliko Tarnovo Hospital. Among them and a pregnant woman.
A 1-year-old has died of a severe viral infection, a spokesman for the Pleven hospital. The child was taken to the hospital yesterday night with a respiratory and heart failure as a result of a rapid and severe viral infection
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe