Flu Epidemic in 16 Districts in Bulgaria, 902 Schools Are Closed
More than half of Bulgaria is already in a flu epidemic. To the map of the districts in red from today are added Kardzhali and Vidin. Thus, a total of 16 areas of the country have declared emergency measures because of the flu, reported NOVA TV.
902 schools are closed. Flu epidemic is expected to be announced in Sofia City.
At the same time, the virus took another victim in Pazardzhik. Three other people are fighting for their lives in Veliko Tarnovo Hospital. Among them and a pregnant woman.
A 1-year-old has died of a severe viral infection, a spokesman for the Pleven hospital. The child was taken to the hospital yesterday night with a respiratory and heart failure as a result of a rapid and severe viral infection
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
- » WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%
- » More than 400 Participants Have Already Registered for POSTBANK BUSINESS RUN 2019
- » According to 1 Million Bulgarians Vaccines are Part of a Worldwide Conspiracy
- » The World Celebrates International Day of Health