Libya, Bulgaria Review Resumption of Cooperation
Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva met with Libya’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammed Sayala in Brussels to discuss the upcoming visit to Bulgaria by Libya’s Head of Presidential Council Fayez al-Sarraj, said the press office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, reported libyanexpress.com
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Saraj last week and invited him to visit Bulgaria, which he accepted.
Invitations were also made to the foreign and home affairs ministers.
“We remember the good work many Bulgarian companies did in our country, we have to restore our relations to their previous level,” Sayala said at the meeting.
“All stadiums in Libya are built by Bulgarian companies and are still in excellent condition. Your workers are very industrious,” he added.
Meanwhile, Minister Zaharieva said they need to strengthen bilateral ties, especially in the field of economy.
“Our engineers and doctors played an important role in Libya’s public and economic life,” she added.
The two ministers agreed that the visit of Al-Sirraj to Bulgaria be accompanied by a business forum to discuss the resumption of Bulgarian export to Libya.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad