Excavation Continues in Bulgaria’s Trapesitsa Fortress
- » Germany Returns Illegally Exported Archeological Finds to Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Discovered the Oldest Mirror from the Middle Ages in Bulgaria?
- » Archeologists Discovered Necropolis at Perpericon
- » Archaeologists Find a Marble Slab with a Greek Inscription Dedicated to the Cult of the Virgin Mary
- » Archaeologists Encounter more Unique Finds in Kaliakra (PHOTOS)
- » Bulgaria’s Government Allocates BGN 100,000 for Excavations at Ancient City Heraclea Sintica