HyperScience Attracted $ 30 Million from Investors
Founded in Bulgaria developer of software products and services HyperScience has attracted 30 million investment. This is the last round of funding for the company, founded in 2013 by Peter Brodsky, Krassimir Marinov and Vladimir Tsankov. With it, total investments in HyperScience exceed $ 50 million, according to Tranding Topics.
From the developer's management, they will use the attracted capital to expand their team to their offices in Sofia and New York. HyperScience products are primarily designed to make it easier for companies to handle different documents. Their goal is to facilitate some of the administrative processes for the business. They allow the extraction of handwritten and printed documents, for example. Among the main clients of the company are companies from the financial sector, insurance, healthcare and others. One of HyperScience's largest partners is the US division of QBE Insurance's international insurance group. HyperScience was founded by Brodsky, Marinov and Tsankov in the United States in 2013. Soon after, the company already has offices in the US and Bulgaria. This one in Sofia deals with the development of the main products offered by the company. Globally, its employees are 60, with half of them working in our country. The revenues of the Bulgarian subdivision for 2017 amounted to 2.3 million euros.
- » In 2030, Iraq Will Supply 1/3 of the World's Oil
- » The Second Largest Pizza Chain in the World with Business in Bulgaria Opens Another 10 000 Sites
- » Varna has Lost over 51% of Tourists' Interest over the Course of 10 Years According to Lonely Planet
- » Exports From the Agriculture and Food Sectors in Bulgaria Reached EUR 4.5-5 billion
- » BDZ Provides Over 19 000 Additional Seats in the Trains For the Holidays
- » 100% Increase of Property Prices in Sofia in the Last 15 Years