Three illegal Migrants Detained on Kapitan Petko Voyvoda Checkpoint
Three illegal migrants were detained yesterday as border police officers inspected a truck on the Kapitan Petko Voyvoda checkpoint, the Ministry of Interior said. The truck, Polish registration, arrived on the checkpoint in the direction of Bulgaria, driven by a 38-year-old Polish. Border police detected higher levels of carbon dioxide in the trailer, an indication of the presence of people, something confirmed through customs X-ray. A Syrian, two Iraqis and the driver were detained in the Novo Selo police department. The District Prosecutor’s Office in Svilengrad was informed.
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia