Three illegal Migrants Detained on Kapitan Petko Voyvoda Checkpoint
Three illegal migrants were detained yesterday as border police officers inspected a truck on the Kapitan Petko Voyvoda checkpoint, the Ministry of Interior said. The truck, Polish registration, arrived on the checkpoint in the direction of Bulgaria, driven by a 38-year-old Polish. Border police detected higher levels of carbon dioxide in the trailer, an indication of the presence of people, something confirmed through customs X-ray. A Syrian, two Iraqis and the driver were detained in the Novo Selo police department. The District Prosecutor’s Office in Svilengrad was informed.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested for Making a Fake Bomb Threat in Madrid
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants