Spanish Chain MANGO Doubles Number of Stores in Bulgaria in 2019
The Spanish fashion line MANGO plans to expand its presence in the Balkans, including Bulgaria, in 2019. For now, the company has two sites in the capital - in The Mall and Ring Mall. This is clear from publications in local media. According to information from the Spanish edition of Lavanguardia, the chain will double the number of its stores in the country, and in the first half of the year it should be opened one in the capital and in Varna. In Croatia, the company will also open two stores in the cities of Pula and Split, bringing their sites in the country to 15. In Romania by the end of the year, 4 new stores will have to be opened to the current 16 for the chain. Such will open doors in Brasov, Yas and Timisoara.
According to an official announcement on the company's website in 2019 it will have new retail space, 60,000 square meters. The chain said they would open 27 new sites in the coming months. At the end of 2017, the number of stores in the group was 2190, and it operates in 110 different markets. In addition, MANGO has online sales platforms in 80 different countries. This year, the company expects their internet trading revenues to reach 20% of total turnover. In 2017, their share was 15.5 per cent of the total revenue of EUR 339.2 million. The company was founded in 1984 and it entered Bulgaria in 2013. At that time, it operated through Atrium Bulgaria, which was later bankrupt. To date, the objects of the chain in our country are managed by its daughter company Mango Bulgaria.
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria