BFSA: Restrictions for Bulgarian Farmers Partially Lifted
The restrictions for farmers were partially lifted, the control measures will remain tightened, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Director Damyan Iliev said during a press conference on the current epizootic situation in the country regarding ovine rinderpest and African swine fever, Focus News Agency reports. He argued that no one would trade with a country with poor animal health status.
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » 110,000 Cases of Measles Worldwide Over the First Three Months of the Year
- » Nearly 500 Measles Cases in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff