BFSA: Restrictions for Bulgarian Farmers Partially Lifted
The restrictions for farmers were partially lifted, the control measures will remain tightened, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Director Damyan Iliev said during a press conference on the current epizootic situation in the country regarding ovine rinderpest and African swine fever, Focus News Agency reports. He argued that no one would trade with a country with poor animal health status.
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The National Antiaids Summer Campaign Strated on August 15
- » The United Kingdom May Be Left without some of Its Medicines after Brexit
- » Bulgaria will not be Able to Send People for Lung Transplant to Vienna
- » The Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boar are Now 32