BFSA: Restrictions for Bulgarian Farmers Partially Lifted
The restrictions for farmers were partially lifted, the control measures will remain tightened, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Director Damyan Iliev said during a press conference on the current epizootic situation in the country regarding ovine rinderpest and African swine fever, Focus News Agency reports. He argued that no one would trade with a country with poor animal health status.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year