Turkish Authorities Seized 104 kg. Heroin at the Turkish-Bulgarian Border
The value of the drug exceeds TRY 21 million, reported NOVA TV.
104 kg of heroin was seized by the Turkish authorities in an attempt to export to Bulgaria via Kapitan Andreevo - Kapikule.
The drug was found under the pod of a tire trailer. The drug was distributed in 130 packets. The driver tried to conceal it from the dogs, sprinkled it with naphthalene and sawdust.
- » Bulgaria Busts Key Migrant Smuggling Ring
- » The Police Detained a Man Waving a Gun at a Cafe in the Center of Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Breaks up illegal Immigrant Smuggling Gang
- » Teacher from Rousse was Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirls
- » Sofia Police Detain a Man who Forcibly Dragged a 15-year-old in his Car
- » Police in Boris Johnson's Home after a Scandal