Turkish Authorities Seized 104 kg. Heroin at the Turkish-Bulgarian Border
The value of the drug exceeds TRY 21 million, reported NOVA TV.
104 kg of heroin was seized by the Turkish authorities in an attempt to export to Bulgaria via Kapitan Andreevo - Kapikule.
The drug was found under the pod of a tire trailer. The drug was distributed in 130 packets. The driver tried to conceal it from the dogs, sprinkled it with naphthalene and sawdust.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5