Turkish Authorities Seized 104 kg. Heroin at the Turkish-Bulgarian Border
The value of the drug exceeds TRY 21 million, reported NOVA TV.
104 kg of heroin was seized by the Turkish authorities in an attempt to export to Bulgaria via Kapitan Andreevo - Kapikule.
The drug was found under the pod of a tire trailer. The drug was distributed in 130 packets. The driver tried to conceal it from the dogs, sprinkled it with naphthalene and sawdust.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed