Turkish Authorities Seized 104 kg. Heroin at the Turkish-Bulgarian Border
The value of the drug exceeds TRY 21 million, reported NOVA TV.
104 kg of heroin was seized by the Turkish authorities in an attempt to export to Bulgaria via Kapitan Andreevo - Kapikule.
The drug was found under the pod of a tire trailer. The drug was distributed in 130 packets. The driver tried to conceal it from the dogs, sprinkled it with naphthalene and sawdust.
- » Bulgarian Police Arrested 30 People in an Operation Against Telephone Fraudsters
- » Bulgaria Seizes 288 Kg of Heroin in Truck From Iran
- » Thief from Montana Area Drained a Dam and Took over 600 kg of Fish
- » 21-year-old Man Suspected of Committing Murder in Sofia District "Mladost" is Detained
- » Bag of Nearly 18 kg Cocaine Washed up on Bolata Beach in Kaliakra
- » Bulgarian with 90 kg of Amphetamine Detained in Russia