Turkish Authorities Seized 104 kg. Heroin at the Turkish-Bulgarian Border
The value of the drug exceeds TRY 21 million, reported NOVA TV.
104 kg of heroin was seized by the Turkish authorities in an attempt to export to Bulgaria via Kapitan Andreevo - Kapikule.
The drug was found under the pod of a tire trailer. The drug was distributed in 130 packets. The driver tried to conceal it from the dogs, sprinkled it with naphthalene and sawdust.
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia