Cloud and Fog, Highs Between 6° and 11°C
Today’s forecast is one of cloud over the country, fog in the plains, sometimes with broken clouds before noon,the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
Unlike the rest of the country, in the northeast regions some precipitation will still continue through this morning. In the afternoon, new precipitation, mostly rain, will begin from southwest, wet snow is expected in the northwest regions and the high fields of West Bulgaria.
Light wind will blow from south-southeast, moderate in East Bulgaria in the afternoon, in the northwest regions – blowing from northeast. Maximum temperatures between 6°C and 11°C, lower in the northwest regions – between 2°C and 5°C. The precipitation will continue through this night, spreading across the country and intensifying.
In South Bulgaria, a code yellow warning for heavy rainfall is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Kardzhali and Haskovo.
- » Turkey's Lake Tuz Turned Pink
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas