Cloud and Fog, Highs Between 6° and 11°C
Today’s forecast is one of cloud over the country, fog in the plains, sometimes with broken clouds before noon,the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
Unlike the rest of the country, in the northeast regions some precipitation will still continue through this morning. In the afternoon, new precipitation, mostly rain, will begin from southwest, wet snow is expected in the northwest regions and the high fields of West Bulgaria.
Light wind will blow from south-southeast, moderate in East Bulgaria in the afternoon, in the northwest regions – blowing from northeast. Maximum temperatures between 6°C and 11°C, lower in the northwest regions – between 2°C and 5°C. The precipitation will continue through this night, spreading across the country and intensifying.
In South Bulgaria, a code yellow warning for heavy rainfall is in place for the regions of Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Kardzhali and Haskovo.
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » European Project Supports Young People for Innovative Energy Efficiency Changes in the Danube Region
- » Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars
- » Spells of Light Rain in Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 18°C and 23°C