Bulgaria’s Air Force Reported Successful Completion of the Key Tasks for the Past 2018
The Bulgarian Air Force reports that the main tasks set in its Action Plan for the previous 2018, have been successfully accomplished and the troops are capable of performing missions and operations. These are some of the main conclusions made during the Air Force’s annual analysis, which took place yesterday (21st January). During the analysis, emphasis was put on the necessary training, military personnel and the flight safety, learned BulgarianMilitary.com.
- » Ankara Has Repeatedly Disrupted Greek Airspace
- » US Military will Come to Bulgaria for Joint Training
- » Bulgaria Transfers Full Amount for Purchase of F-16 Aircraft and Associated Equipment and Weapons
- » Bulgarian Defence Ministry Invites Four Companies to Bid to Supply Armoured Vehicles
- » Bulgaria Continues Airbase Modernisation
- » Bulgaria Seeks to Buy 150 Armored Vehicles