Bulgaria’s Air Force Reported Successful Completion of the Key Tasks for the Past 2018
The Bulgarian Air Force reports that the main tasks set in its Action Plan for the previous 2018, have been successfully accomplished and the troops are capable of performing missions and operations. These are some of the main conclusions made during the Air Force’s annual analysis, which took place yesterday (21st January). During the analysis, emphasis was put on the necessary training, military personnel and the flight safety, learned BulgarianMilitary.com.
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Defence Opens the Bids for a Multi-patrol Vessel
- » Fincantieri, Two Others Bid in Bulgarian Patrol Ship Tender
- » By the End of 2018, the Military Troops Arrived in the Bulgaria Army were More than those who Left
- » Lockheed Martin Promised a Base for Repairs to the F-16 in Bulgaria
- » Three Shipbuilders to Apply in Bulgarian $567M Patrol Vessel Tender
- » Bulgaria will Strengthen Security Along the Border with Greece