Bulgaria’s Air Force Reported Successful Completion of the Key Tasks for the Past 2018
The Bulgarian Air Force reports that the main tasks set in its Action Plan for the previous 2018, have been successfully accomplished and the troops are capable of performing missions and operations. These are some of the main conclusions made during the Air Force’s annual analysis, which took place yesterday (21st January). During the analysis, emphasis was put on the necessary training, military personnel and the flight safety, learned BulgarianMilitary.com.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns