Bulgaria’s Air Force Reported Successful Completion of the Key Tasks for the Past 2018
The Bulgarian Air Force reports that the main tasks set in its Action Plan for the previous 2018, have been successfully accomplished and the troops are capable of performing missions and operations. These are some of the main conclusions made during the Air Force’s annual analysis, which took place yesterday (21st January). During the analysis, emphasis was put on the necessary training, military personnel and the flight safety, learned BulgarianMilitary.com.
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
- » A Regular Meeting of NATO Defense Ministers Begins
- » Sofia Hosts an International Cyber Security Conference (Video)