Flu Epidemic Declared in Sliven Region
A flu epidemic has been declared in the Sliven region, effective as of January 23, in view of the increased flu and acute respiratory infections between January 14 and 20, the regional administration said. Planned surgeries, hospital visits as well as consultations for pregnant women and infants are suspended, along with preventive examinations and vaccinations.
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food
- » Eating Healthy Reduces Anxiety and Improves People's Mood
- » Study: Even Small Amounts of Alcohol during Pregnancy Boosts Diabetes Risk for the Baby
- » Free Breast Cancer Examinations
- » There Are still Radioactively Contaminated Fungi more than 30 Years after Chernobyl
- » AirBG Platform: Nitrogen Dioxide Levels in Sofia Are 2 Times Above the Norm