Flu Epidemic Declared in Sliven Region
A flu epidemic has been declared in the Sliven region, effective as of January 23, in view of the increased flu and acute respiratory infections between January 14 and 20, the regional administration said. Planned surgeries, hospital visits as well as consultations for pregnant women and infants are suspended, along with preventive examinations and vaccinations.
- » NEW CASES OF MEASLES: Infected Are Now 31
- » Emergency Measures Against the Spread of Measles in Sofia
- » Free Vaccination Against Measles Begins in Sofia
- » 15 Are the Laboratory Confirmed Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria