Flu Epidemic Declared in Sliven Region
A flu epidemic has been declared in the Sliven region, effective as of January 23, in view of the increased flu and acute respiratory infections between January 14 and 20, the regional administration said. Planned surgeries, hospital visits as well as consultations for pregnant women and infants are suspended, along with preventive examinations and vaccinations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 165 Newly Registered Cases on July 2, 5154 Total