Flu Epidemic Declared in Sliven Region
A flu epidemic has been declared in the Sliven region, effective as of January 23, in view of the increased flu and acute respiratory infections between January 14 and 20, the regional administration said. Planned surgeries, hospital visits as well as consultations for pregnant women and infants are suspended, along with preventive examinations and vaccinations.
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The National Antiaids Summer Campaign Strated on August 15
- » The United Kingdom May Be Left without some of Its Medicines after Brexit
- » Bulgaria will not be Able to Send People for Lung Transplant to Vienna
- » The Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boar are Now 32