Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
The Prosecutor's Office has charged Elena Yoncheva. The MP on the left is accused of money laundering.
In November last year, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov demanded the immunity of six MPs, including Veselin Mareshki. It then became clear that Elena Yoncheva will be investigated for money laundering in particularly large amounts, appropriated by the already bankrupt CCB.
The case against her has begun following a signal from GERB MP Delyan Dobrev, who is from the same constituency as the Socialist - Haskovo. The investigation is conducted by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office.
- » A Major Breakdown Left All the Southern Quarters of Sofia Without Water
- » Organic Agriculture in Bulgaria is Already Monitored with an Electronic Register
- » Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
- » Mountain Rescuers were Looking for a Missing Person in Pirin
- » Bulgarian Tol System Will Generate BGN 600 million Revenue Per Year
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed