Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
The Prosecutor's Office has charged Elena Yoncheva. The MP on the left is accused of money laundering.
In November last year, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov demanded the immunity of six MPs, including Veselin Mareshki. It then became clear that Elena Yoncheva will be investigated for money laundering in particularly large amounts, appropriated by the already bankrupt CCB.
The case against her has begun following a signal from GERB MP Delyan Dobrev, who is from the same constituency as the Socialist - Haskovo. The investigation is conducted by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"