Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
The Prosecutor's Office has charged Elena Yoncheva. The MP on the left is accused of money laundering.
In November last year, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov demanded the immunity of six MPs, including Veselin Mareshki. It then became clear that Elena Yoncheva will be investigated for money laundering in particularly large amounts, appropriated by the already bankrupt CCB.
The case against her has begun following a signal from GERB MP Delyan Dobrev, who is from the same constituency as the Socialist - Haskovo. The investigation is conducted by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse