Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
The Prosecutor's Office has charged Elena Yoncheva. The MP on the left is accused of money laundering.
In November last year, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov demanded the immunity of six MPs, including Veselin Mareshki. It then became clear that Elena Yoncheva will be investigated for money laundering in particularly large amounts, appropriated by the already bankrupt CCB.
The case against her has begun following a signal from GERB MP Delyan Dobrev, who is from the same constituency as the Socialist - Haskovo. The investigation is conducted by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office.
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » PM Borissov: There is No Increased Migration Pressure on Bulgaria Due to the Situation in Syria