Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
The Prosecutor's Office has charged Elena Yoncheva. The MP on the left is accused of money laundering.
In November last year, Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov demanded the immunity of six MPs, including Veselin Mareshki. It then became clear that Elena Yoncheva will be investigated for money laundering in particularly large amounts, appropriated by the already bankrupt CCB.
The case against her has begun following a signal from GERB MP Delyan Dobrev, who is from the same constituency as the Socialist - Haskovo. The investigation is conducted by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor