UAE and Bulgaria Explore Promoting Ties
Prospects of enhancing cooperation in all political, economic, security and investment sectors between the UAE and Bulgaria were reviewed recently at a meeting between the Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov and the UAE Ambassador to Bulgaria Abdulwahab Nasser Al Najjar.
At the meeting, which was held at the Prime Minister's office, Borissov affirmed his country's participation in Expo 2020 Dubai, pointing out that Bulgaria's Minister of Economy will visit the UAE soon to discuss the procedures and arrangements for this purpose.
He added that the UAE-Bulgaria relations are moving effectively through the exchange of visits and dialogue in relation to different sectors, including the visit by the Bulgarian Prosecutor-General, the Minister of the Interior, and the Director of National Intelligence, to the UAE next month to tackle ways of strengthening security relations.
In turn, the UAE Ambassador affirmed the UAE's keenness to promote and develop relations with Bulgaria in all sectors of common concern.
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli