UAE and Bulgaria Explore Promoting Ties
Prospects of enhancing cooperation in all political, economic, security and investment sectors between the UAE and Bulgaria were reviewed recently at a meeting between the Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov and the UAE Ambassador to Bulgaria Abdulwahab Nasser Al Najjar.
At the meeting, which was held at the Prime Minister's office, Borissov affirmed his country's participation in Expo 2020 Dubai, pointing out that Bulgaria's Minister of Economy will visit the UAE soon to discuss the procedures and arrangements for this purpose.
He added that the UAE-Bulgaria relations are moving effectively through the exchange of visits and dialogue in relation to different sectors, including the visit by the Bulgarian Prosecutor-General, the Minister of the Interior, and the Director of National Intelligence, to the UAE next month to tackle ways of strengthening security relations.
In turn, the UAE Ambassador affirmed the UAE's keenness to promote and develop relations with Bulgaria in all sectors of common concern.
- » Business Forum in the Framework of an Official Visit of the President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev to the Arab Republic of Egypt, 26-28 March 2019
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev is on a Two-day Visit to Switzerland
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin