UAE and Bulgaria Explore Promoting Ties
Prospects of enhancing cooperation in all political, economic, security and investment sectors between the UAE and Bulgaria were reviewed recently at a meeting between the Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov and the UAE Ambassador to Bulgaria Abdulwahab Nasser Al Najjar.
At the meeting, which was held at the Prime Minister's office, Borissov affirmed his country's participation in Expo 2020 Dubai, pointing out that Bulgaria's Minister of Economy will visit the UAE soon to discuss the procedures and arrangements for this purpose.
He added that the UAE-Bulgaria relations are moving effectively through the exchange of visits and dialogue in relation to different sectors, including the visit by the Bulgarian Prosecutor-General, the Minister of the Interior, and the Director of National Intelligence, to the UAE next month to tackle ways of strengthening security relations.
In turn, the UAE Ambassador affirmed the UAE's keenness to promote and develop relations with Bulgaria in all sectors of common concern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus