15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria
A major problem for young people in Northwestern Bulgaria is the disconnected relationship between teacher, student and parent. This shows a project under the Erasmus Plus program of the Youth Voice Association, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
Improving the relationship would increase the desire for young people to go to school.
Youth unemployment in the region reaches 15%. According to the survey participants, there is no information on dual education and they insist for career guidance from an early age.
Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova noted that the ministry is preparing measures, including an internship program and gain practical work experience.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse