15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria
A major problem for young people in Northwestern Bulgaria is the disconnected relationship between teacher, student and parent. This shows a project under the Erasmus Plus program of the Youth Voice Association, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
Improving the relationship would increase the desire for young people to go to school.
Youth unemployment in the region reaches 15%. According to the survey participants, there is no information on dual education and they insist for career guidance from an early age.
Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova noted that the ministry is preparing measures, including an internship program and gain practical work experience.
- » A Major Breakdown Left All the Southern Quarters of Sofia Without Water
- » Organic Agriculture in Bulgaria is Already Monitored with an Electronic Register
- » Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
- » Mountain Rescuers were Looking for a Missing Person in Pirin
- » Bulgarian Tol System Will Generate BGN 600 million Revenue Per Year
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed