15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria
A major problem for young people in Northwestern Bulgaria is the disconnected relationship between teacher, student and parent. This shows a project under the Erasmus Plus program of the Youth Voice Association, writes the Bulgarian National Television.
Improving the relationship would increase the desire for young people to go to school.
Youth unemployment in the region reaches 15%. According to the survey participants, there is no information on dual education and they insist for career guidance from an early age.
Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Zornitsa Rusinova noted that the ministry is preparing measures, including an internship program and gain practical work experience.
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%