Bulgarian Ombudsman Will Present in Brussels a Petition Against the Double Standard of Food
Maya Manolova will present in Brussels the petition of Bulgarian citizens against the double standard of food in the EU, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the end of 2017, she referred the European institutions to the problem and requested a change in community law. The aim was to stop the production and distribution of food from the same brand but with different ingredients and quality in the member states.
According to Manolova, this is not just a violation of the rights of Bulgarian citizens but also of the principles of functioning of the common European market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP
- » European Commission Approves € 20 million to Bulgaria for Medical Equipment and Medicines