Bulgarian Ombudsman Will Present in Brussels a Petition Against the Double Standard of Food
Maya Manolova will present in Brussels the petition of Bulgarian citizens against the double standard of food in the EU, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the end of 2017, she referred the European institutions to the problem and requested a change in community law. The aim was to stop the production and distribution of food from the same brand but with different ingredients and quality in the member states.
According to Manolova, this is not just a violation of the rights of Bulgarian citizens but also of the principles of functioning of the common European market.
- » The Deadline For Submission of Applications For Belene NPP Expires
- » EU Wants to Ban Australia from Using "Bulgarian Rose Oil" Signature Name
- » Bulgaria is the First Country in Europe to Introduce Car Passports
- » Bulgaria to Decide Eurovision 2020 Participation in September.
- » Bulgaria and EU Share Road Funding
- » Bulgarian Parliament's New Website will Cost BGN 25 000