Bulgarian Ombudsman Will Present in Brussels a Petition Against the Double Standard of Food
Maya Manolova will present in Brussels the petition of Bulgarian citizens against the double standard of food in the EU, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the end of 2017, she referred the European institutions to the problem and requested a change in community law. The aim was to stop the production and distribution of food from the same brand but with different ingredients and quality in the member states.
According to Manolova, this is not just a violation of the rights of Bulgarian citizens but also of the principles of functioning of the common European market.
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in Europe in Respect to Price Growth
- » The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
- » EC: The Important Thing is That With the Bulgarian Authorities We Are Conducting a Constructive Conversation on the Implementation of the Recommendations