Bulgarian Ombudsman Will Present in Brussels a Petition Against the Double Standard of Food
Maya Manolova will present in Brussels the petition of Bulgarian citizens against the double standard of food in the EU, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the end of 2017, she referred the European institutions to the problem and requested a change in community law. The aim was to stop the production and distribution of food from the same brand but with different ingredients and quality in the member states.
According to Manolova, this is not just a violation of the rights of Bulgarian citizens but also of the principles of functioning of the common European market.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: In July, we are Entering the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » More than half of Bulgarians Approve the EU's Foreign Policy
- » EUR 1.415 billion is Planned For the Development of Innovation
- » Bulgaria is the Worst in the EU Ranking on the Rule of Law for 2018
- » Rights of Bulgarian Citizens in the UK Will Be Guaranteed Even After a Hard Brexit
- » International Companies Awarded Bulgarian Students in Brussels