Bulgaria is Among EU Member States with Lowest Government Debt
According to Eurostat, in the third quarter of 2018, Bulgaria kept its third position among the EU Member States with the lowest debt-to-GDP ratio.
For the period July-September it reached 23.1%. Over the same period of the previous year, the ratio was higher than 26.0%.
Debt has also been declining, both on a quarterly basis and year-on-year to BGN 24.614 billion in the third quarter of 2018.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev