Bulgaria is Among EU Member States with Lowest Government Debt
According to Eurostat, in the third quarter of 2018, Bulgaria kept its third position among the EU Member States with the lowest debt-to-GDP ratio.
For the period July-September it reached 23.1%. Over the same period of the previous year, the ratio was higher than 26.0%.
Debt has also been declining, both on a quarterly basis and year-on-year to BGN 24.614 billion in the third quarter of 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree