Bulgaria is Among EU Member States with Lowest Government Debt
According to Eurostat, in the third quarter of 2018, Bulgaria kept its third position among the EU Member States with the lowest debt-to-GDP ratio.
For the period July-September it reached 23.1%. Over the same period of the previous year, the ratio was higher than 26.0%.
Debt has also been declining, both on a quarterly basis and year-on-year to BGN 24.614 billion in the third quarter of 2018.
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production