Serious Brawl and Physical Violence between Bulgarians and Englishmen in Bansko Last Week
Bulgarians and Englishmen had a massive fight in front of a nightclub in Bansko. The report of the fight was filed about 2.50 hours on 15 January, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Blagoevgrad-
Immediately, police teams were sent to detain three Bulgarians and four Englishmen. The locals are aged 42, 44 and 48 years old from Aheloy, Sliven and Belozem, while foreigners are between 25 and 28 years old.
It was found that the reason for the violence is the theft of a mobile phone worth 1500 leva in the nightclub by one Englishman - the 28-year-old LD.
He has been accused of both stealing and grossly violating the public order by knocking out a showcase at a grocery store, resulting in the destruction of about 20 jars of liquid chocolate.
The Englishman had resisted his arrest, causing him a slight bodily injury in the event of a police officer's action.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
- » 14 People Died in a Road Accident in North Macedonia
- » A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
- » Child Fell in the Panda Cage in a Park in China
- » Enormous Fire near Plovdiv is Under Conrol, Firefighters Worked all Night
- » 10 People Remain in Hospital after the Serious Crash on Struma Motorway
- » 8-kg Python Missing from Pet shop at Large Shopping Centre in Plovdiv