Serious Brawl and Physical Violence between Bulgarians and Englishmen in Bansko Last Week
Bulgarians and Englishmen had a massive fight in front of a nightclub in Bansko. The report of the fight was filed about 2.50 hours on 15 January, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Blagoevgrad-
Immediately, police teams were sent to detain three Bulgarians and four Englishmen. The locals are aged 42, 44 and 48 years old from Aheloy, Sliven and Belozem, while foreigners are between 25 and 28 years old.
It was found that the reason for the violence is the theft of a mobile phone worth 1500 leva in the nightclub by one Englishman - the 28-year-old LD.
He has been accused of both stealing and grossly violating the public order by knocking out a showcase at a grocery store, resulting in the destruction of about 20 jars of liquid chocolate.
The Englishman had resisted his arrest, causing him a slight bodily injury in the event of a police officer's action.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
- » A Woman Survives a 1.5-Kilometer Fall in Canada. Her Parachute Failed to Open
- » Part of the Wing of a Passenger Plane in New York Fell Off
- » Rescuers Looking for a 14-year-old Girl by the Sea near Varna
- » Fire Breaks out in Locomotive Along Bulgarian Railway Line
- » Fire at a Pennsylvania Day Care Center Kills 5 Children
- » British Airways Flight Was Urgently Evacuated after Smoke Filled the Cabin