Light Rain and Snowfall in Northwest Bulgaria, Light Rain in Southwest Regions
Cloudy skies today. Meteorologists forecast light rain and snowfall in Northwest Bulgaria and light rain in the southwestern regions. Little to no rain in the rest of the country, but in the evening and the night it will also be raining in the country’s central parts. Light to moderate southeastern wind in South and East Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures in most areas between 2°C and 7°C, Martin Slavchev, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country